Evaluation Question One Planning


For this first evaluation question I am going to identify the forms and conventions of the Indie pop genre as well as searching for the things that are commonly used within some videos. Once I have found the conventions of the pop indie genre I am then going to apply them to our product and our ancillary products. I am also going to include some previous research from what Andrew Goodwin found with his theory on music videos.
I am planning on designing this evaluation question on Emaze as I think it will develop creatively and give me a chance to show my potential in what I can create.  





The image on the left shows some of the research and planning I have accumulated over the time it has taken me to answer the first question. This has help me plan each individual page and the information I want to include within this evaluation question. 

Comments